Oregon Green Schools is seeking board members who have a commitment to resource conservation and sustainability education.
OGS is looking for Board Members who:
- Understand the mission/vision of the organization and can relate it to others
- Have a genuine desire to help the organization accomplish its goals
- Maintain a positive attitude that encourages participation and enthusiasm by others
- Respect other people’s viewpoints and skills
- Display integrity, self-confidence, persuasiveness, decisiveness, and creativity
Seeking expertise in any the following fields:
- Finances and Fundraising
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Policy and Advocacy
- Climate Change
- Water Conservation and Pollution Prevention
- Gardens and Grounds
- K-12 admin and/or classroom teacher experience
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Board of Directors for Oregon Green Schools.